Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Travel Log - Star date 20080426

Plane, train or automobile: Yes, all of them! Okay, I didn't go on a train, but I did fly for the second time this year and had a lovely Toyotoa RAV4 as a rental car.

Mission: Management training in two divisions.

Number of human interactions: 33. Both Division Managers were present, and I had one of our field trainers attend as part of his development plan.

State(s) visited: MI, PA, NY

City visited: Detroit Airport, Erie PA and Buffalo NY. My last post was all about Niagara Falls and the DTW airport, so I won't bore both of my readers with those details again. Erie has a 6 month old Moes, so guess where I went for dinner. Our field trainer went as well, and he said it was a good burrito. Good burrito?!?!? He got to pick all the fillings, the chips are made on site and he picked his own drink! Maybe he chose poorly...



New Indy movie coming out, so I figured I would rekindle that swashbuckling spirit!

Interesting fact about this city: I stayed at a hotel that connected to the
Splash Lagoon Water Park. I was, unfortunately, on the same side of the property as all the families with soggy, screaming children. When my girls are soggy and screaming, I like it - other people's kids... No.

Halpert says: No Dogs Allowed???? What kind of family fun park is that?

No comments:

2007 Travel Destinations