Monday, March 24, 2008

Travel Log - Star date 20080315

Plane, train or automobile: Racking up the miles on the Exploder!

Mission: A lot on this trip... a two-day leadership workshop, then two days of visiting new management Team Members in two different divisions. Oh, and did I mention that I got home at 9 p.m. on Friday and left at 7 a.m. on Saturday for a leadership conference in Nashville, TN?

Number of human interactions: About 20

State(s) visited: GA, SC

City visited: Atlanta, GA; Anderson, SC; Greenville, SC

Interesting fact about this city:

Atlanta, GA - I actually stayed near Stone Mountain. I'd like to bring the girls down with me on a trip so they could see it. I don't do much sight seeing on my trips - I have work to do!

Anderson, SC has a great little downtown area. My mom is thinking of moving south (and leave balmy South Dakota??) and I think this area would be great for her.

Halpert says: Wow, 5 different beds in 5 nights!!! Maybe he really is Travel Man!

No comments:

2007 Travel Destinations