Monday, March 24, 2008

Travel Log - Star date 20080322

Plane, train or automobile: The Exploder rides again! This time I got to haul stuff and had a co-pilot!

Mission: This one was a doozy! A few members of our staff that are certified to deliver the leadership training that I do every week were asked to assist at our National Leadership Conference in Nashville, TN. Here is my schedule:

Saturday 15th - Drive to Nashville. Unload and set up registration
Sunday 16th - Church (
Palm Sunday!). Run registration booth for @ 300 participants
Monday 17th - Co-facilitate with HR Directors in four breakout sessions
Tuesday 18th - Co-facilitate with outside training firm for 30 DMs

Wednesday 19th - Co-facilitate with outside training firm for 30 DMs (same group)
Thursday 20th - Drive home!

Number of human interactions: Well over 300

State(s) visited: TN

City visited: Nashville

Interesting fact about this city: The Gaylord Opryland Hotel is ginormous and a great place to host an event.






Halpert says: I LOVE the Opryland Hotel!! Check out my TV and the size of my bed (yes, that's me in the middle of the pillows down there)!!


5 comments:

Christine the Soccer Mom said...

I wish the girls and I could have gone with you.

Miss you, sweetie!

Stacey said...

Happy birthday Soccer Dad! I hope it's awesome!

Also, I'd like to see pictures of you turning red with embarrassment while reading your wife's tribute to you on her blog...

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Happy birthday, Soccer Dad!

Cath said...

Happy birthday, Soccer Dad!

EC Gefroh said...

Happy birthday Soccer Dad.! (original, aren't I :-)

2007 Travel Destinations