Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Travel Log - Star Date 20080202

Big Girl scored!! My Big Girl grabbed a rebound and made a shot - not bad for being the littlest kid on the floor! Her team won 31-21 and is now 3 and 1 heading into an off week. Let's see how the playoff seeding shapes up!

Plane, train or automobile: Automobile

Mission: In-Store Training for Management Team Members. My big focus this year will be encouraging the use of our In-Store Training program. I'll get the chance to work with dozens of new management Team Members this year!

Number of human interactions: 6 plus 2 for dinner with a friend of mine and his wife. They moved to Wilmington last year and this was the first chance I had to see them.

State(s) visited: 2

City visited: Wilmington, NC

Interesting fact about this city: Not far from Camp Lejeune. I was so thrilled to see all the "
Welcome Home" banners attached to the fences around the Main Entrance. My personal favorite was the one that simply said "DADDY DADDY DADDY". Thank God for our brave soldiers!

Halpert says: um... Halpert missed this trip. Seems he was playing around the house and forgot to jump into my back pack. Ooops!!



No comments:

2007 Travel Destinations